We never share your details or our websites visitors with any third parties and absolutely hate spam.
We only contact our customers or subscribers via email and via mail for official payment and administrative purposes and occasionally via telephone for more urgent matters. These private customer details are never shared with any third parties and stored securely.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information to provide a better service or to assist with client projects:
- Our Clients Name & Business Name
- Registered Contact & Demographic Information of the Business
- Information provided to us by completing an online form
- Details of any business transaction carried out.
Information when you visit our website such as:
- IP Address when available
- Location of visit
- Browser type & device
- Length of visit and time on our website pages
- Backup of service related login details
- Backup of website and any database linked to the site
We never store credit card details of any kind but instead offer cheque and bank transfer facilities for payments using encryption via Santander Business Banking. No financial transactions are carried our via our website.
What we do With the Information we Gather
We study the information we gather to better understand our web visitors & customers needs and provide them with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal backup record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products,
- special offers or other information which we think you may find
- interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
Information to officially register a domain and register with our hosting or design services.
Disclosure of your information
We never trade or share your information with any third parties. We may if legally instructed disclose your personal information to comply with any legal obligation. This includes enforcement agencies with a proper legal basis for providing the data.
What are Cookies?
This website uses Google analytics’s tracking software to develop and better the user experience. This will store information usage of our website but does not store any personal information about the user. This statistical information is used to develop our website and correct errors.
Any information we collect is used for tracking and user experience and this data cannot be used to identify your personally.
Email Newsletters & Marketing
The New Media workshop operate a newsletter program used to inform users of web service’s and general maintenance carried our periodically to their website.
Users can opt out of this program at any time in compliance with the UK Spam Laws. These emails contain tracking facilities to understand how the viewer interacts with the newsletter and if it arrives safely.
Amendments to this Policy
You can instruct us at any time to provide any information that we hold on you and your business. Provision of this information may be applicable to a fee and must be instructed by letter sent to the address at the bottom of this policy.